Read more comments
- 1. You and I (am/are) going to~ 2. He and I (am/are) going to~ Which is right between is and are?
- Help~~~~ Which one is correct? Can you tell me______you went on a trip during the Chinese New Y...
- 人に英語で 説明(せつめい)する時(とき)に Which one is correct or natural!? .......Or Are these all wrong?! Which sh...
- how to different between no and not?
- Could you tell me what's the meaning of "a tall day"? "Richie was five-five on a tall day."
- 1. 친구의 돌잔치에 초대 를 받았습니다 이번주 토요일에 호텔에서 잔치를합니다. 하지만 저는 회사일이 있어요 못갑니다. 2. 식당 에서 불고기를먹었습니다. 제 생일이라서 ...
- 光男女所 得到的 薪資就不公平了 Is it correct, please? I have to use 光。。。就。。。 construction. Thank you
- Do you usually use “either A or B” and “neither A nor B” in your country?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- If I hadn't had an accident, I would't have used a drive recorder. Can you understand this sente...
- Which one is correct? If we take this road it is gonna take us twice as long If we take this ...
- Today is a sunny day, I woke up with alarm. Like other mornings I make a breakfast with pieces of...
- What's he saying? I'm just gonna let you off _____ a warning What my script says is I'm just goi...
- Which one is it right? * Mellisa at age 18 * Mellisa at the age of 18