17 Dec 2016
Question about Japanese
What does 私、どこかで財布落としちゃったみたい、いくら探してもないのよ。 mean?
１: I think that I don't know where the wallet was droppd., 1: I（stopped） don't find it anymore. 2: Even I don't know where to find, 3: I have been finding for long time but still no.
Read more comments
- Which 私は頭が痛いです sounds the most natural?
- Someone gave me a present in my room (please see the picture). I want to tell it in guild chat, ...
- What does a little bit of a stretch mean?
- What does 搞不好 mean?
- What does do, did and does mean?
- What does pen pal mean?
- What does Physics ang major ni Sarah mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？