Read more comments
- ”虽说他脑子不太灵光，可打架嗅觉却是敏锐得很。“ 我在看小说。有个人物朝着一个巨大的怪物冲上来的，他的老大很担心他的安危，但他的另一个手下说了这句话.... 这句话所说的“嗅觉” 应该跟他的...
- could somebody write what she said in the second 0:13 ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbxLKPK...
- what is the type of pronouns that match words like someone or somebody ..etc
- You are THE salt of the earth. Please pass me THE salt. These “the” are used the same way gramm...
- 「空にたくさんの雲があります。」 「空に多くの雲があります。」 同じ意味ですか？
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- 1)Eat your broccoli up. 2)Finish your broccoli. Which phrase sounds more natural?
- Do you have to use will in every future tense?
- May I ask a question, please? Do you use the following sentences to mean "He's clever with his h...
- Why is it a thing that American waiters I insist on getting tips? Shouldn’t you just work for the...
- hi, I'm from Brazil. And I just wanna make a friend who speaks English with me....