Read more comments
- The birds are twittering / twitter / chipper / chirm / prattle in the morning. Which version so...
- How do you say this in English (US)? bird
- I wish I were a bird and flew to her. does this sound natural?
- How do I say this in korean, "No comment". This is commonly used in refusing to answer a questio...
- Hello, may I ask if my answers to my homework are correct? It is using 〜ましょう. Thank you!
- Can someone correct this
- ”...“免礼” 折扇男子右手虚抬......” 虚抬的虚是谦虚的虚吗？这句话是说，”他谦虚地抬手”吗
- bimestralmente Is common adverb?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- "peculiar" what is the connotation if that word? is it usually positive when we call someone or s...
- Feel n. Feeling What’s the difference?
- Does this sound natural? You’re so pretty, out of respect
- Which one is correct I can’t stop watching 1- me too 2- me neither
- Essentially this is B+ board, just a damn sight faster. This was Sunday afternoon football with ...