Read more comments
- I want to ask English native speakers who are studying Japanese. Could you tell me how you were t...
- I wonder why some native English speakers often use"in'"at the end of the word , like"lunchin' it...
- Any native English speaker want to befriend a native Chinese speaker on wechat?
- it sounds like you really like Spanish food
- 我在学校学了“尽快” 的 “尽” 是第三声，不过我的汉语老师说的“尽”是第四声。 哪个是对吗？ 有可能我听错了。。。
- Is it ok to say "どうしたの?気分ないじゃない。。" to mom? Is it rude or natural?
- Oi me ajuda com uma tarefa de investigação Por favor em português -Quais são as vantagens e des...
- いつ「〜ようになる」を使ってもいいですか？ 例えば、 私の妹がお箸を使えるようになりました。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?