- It takes long for this fridge to make ice, doesn't it? この冷蔵庫、氷ができるまで時間かかるんだよねえ。 does this sound ...
- This fridge takes too much time to make ice. この冷蔵庫は氷を作るのに時間がかかり過ぎる。 does this sound natural?
- This fridge takes a whole night to make ice cubes. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? Die
- How do you say this in English (US)? 早退します
- How do you say this in Japanese? "how are you? i heard from the news that the typhoon is strong' ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたに会えて幸せです
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? You’re welcome
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?