Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- How do you say this in Portuguese (Brazil)? Ola
- How do you say this in Persian? I spoke Farsi when I was little
- How do you say this in English (US)? 음식이 식었어
- How do you say this in Japanese? 「世界が終わるまでに冷静になる。」 自分にこう言い聞かせたり，冷静になれよってあげたり。 what's the meaning...
- How do you say this in Dutch? no regrets
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?