17 Dec 2016
17 Dec 2016
Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is this right? * the garbage island in the pacific ocean is bigger than all of Peru
- Are these both acceptable? Which is used more often? I better keep it down so I don't disturb her...
- Hi. I'm translating my paper's abstract, and I have a question about it. Do these two sentence...
- Is this 우유 milk? Is this 우유요 It’s milk? Is this 이유 reason?
- How to write" outside"in Korean
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Which is natural, I *couldn’t* understand what you were talking about. or I *wasn’t able to* u...
- Is generation Z millennials?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural in speech than the following? “If you had a...
- Is there any difference between residential home or house?
- Hello, I was taught that "arrive" cannot take the preposition "to" and "at/in" should be used ins...