- 这里有一个题 試験が良くできたので、林さんは （ ） そうです 用哪个比较好呢嬉しい、楽しい、喜ぶ，谢谢～
- How do you say this in Japanese? 时间有着不动声色的力量。（这句话用日语\英语怎么说？谢谢）
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Did I say that right?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I went to Singapore with my friends for four days
- How do you say this in Japanese? The girl who you saw yesterday was my younger sister
- How do you say this in Korean? can i have this please?
- How do you say this in Japanese? She always brings a smile to my face.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?