17 Dec 2016
Question about English (UK)
For some reason 'Thank you so much' sounds more natural and common than 'Thank you very much' I usually wouldn't use 'Thank you very much' in casual conveesation because it looks a bit formal to me. Meanwhike, I wouldb't say it's wrong. what do you think?
Read more comments
- One of reasons has that I myself wanted to become bilingual. does this sound natural?
- "でも、何となく理由を知ってるんでしょう？“ という文の英訳ですが、 “but somehow you know the reasons, aren't you ? “ これは合っています...
- I'm discontented for no reason! なんかつまらん！ does this sound natural?
- Ich muss deine auto von vor der Gebäude bewegen
- 「今の皇室に親しみがあるかという質問に、「親しみがある」と答えた人は７０％以上になりました。年齢が高くなると、「親しみがある」と答えた人が多くなっています。」 「年齢が高くなる。。」っての意味...
- I want to say: You said, “I find that you want to learn Korean, but I don’t think you are starvin...
- 朝は本を読むようにしています。 Everyday I make sure to read a book. How to say... "Everyday I make sure to r...
- I heard 'throw in the towel' came from boxing, when one of them couldn't continue to fight the co...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Analyzing the reason why I want to study abroad made what needs to be done clear. Does this sound...
- The rain fall.という表現は不自然ですか？ It rains.と同じ意味にはなりませんか？
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...
- Cycling is good for people to burn belly fat. What does this sentence mean exactly?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?