Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- Do you know another application like lang-8 that can be downloaded for me who wants find an exper...
- What is the difference between “plant” and “factory”?
- 講堂が「空いている」の読み方は 「すいている」、「あいている」 どちらですか？
- どの本がアリスの？ これは自然ですか。よろしくお願いします。
- "어서 이 문을 열려무나" 여기 열려무나가 무슨 뜻이에요? "무나"가 문법인 가요??
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I do Taekwondo three time a week.
- Nigger is an insulting word to black people. Why does black people call each other nigger? Other ...
- Hello! My name is Luiz and I am from the Brazil. I'm interested in learning English and Spanish. ...
- Hi!How do you use a word "given that" like in the picture below? Could you please tell me?
- Hey guys, I'm looking for someone who is fluent in English and would like to practice weekly w...