18 Dec 2016
Question about English (UK)
"The TV shows I see is The Blacklist and blindspot" or "the Series I see is the Blacklist and blindspot"?
people say here we have to day TV shows, but on the right if the TV while the "show" is playing there is some commercial about "SERIES" and never "TV shows"
Read more comments
- This TV belongs to this apartment. When I move out, I will leave the TV as it is. does this sound...
- In the American TV series House of Cards, Francis Underwood and Peter Russo claimed themselves as...
- I don't watch TV news lately so I don't know anything about society. I need to watch them once in...
- What does “by far” mean?
- Is the word “quirky” considered impolite?
- 真面目と真剣の違いは何ですか？どちらのほうがよく使われますか。 1.真面目に日本語を勉強しています 2.日本語を真剣に勉強しています ⬆️これは自然ですか。他の例文を教えてください。
- que te faz sentir cócegas?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?