- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Is this right? “It means Yes”. Yes라는 뜻이야.
- hi, can someone please tell me how to say between when we describe apartment? (for example: betwe...
- In quale situazione si bacia per salutare?
- 🇯🇵エヴァンゲリオンの登場人物たちは英語で何と言ってますか？ ※日本語部分は無視してください 🇬🇧What do the Evangelion characters say in Engli...
- 丁寧形の接尾はどこから来ましたか。 接尾「ます」の過去形は「ました」です。これは予言できます。「はなす」の過去形は「はなした」だから。でも、「ます」の否定形は「ません」です。「はなせん」と聞い...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Which one is correct? I am happy with my friends everyday. I am happy everyday with my friends.
- Is this used in US English?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?