Read more comments
- You're living your life with an easy-going attitude, aren't you? 君は飄々と生きてるね。 does this sound n...
- "But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is ...
- Can you risk your life for her? あなたは彼女のために命を捧げられますか？ does this sound natural?
- What does this idiom or phrase mean?
- perché si dice "io e te" e non "io e tu"?
- how to say in Arabic: I would like to be a lawyer who can assist clients in Chinese Korean and J...
- Is this correct? ばんごはんをたべませんでした
- A volte è noioso fare esercizi dal libro di testo, nonostante è importante padroneggiare bene la ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Can I put 'always' at the end of a sentence? What is difference between 'I am always studying' an...
- Which sentence is more natural: 1.Describe me your house. 2.Describe your house to me.
- pueden decirme , ¿cuáles van con la primera fila? ,¿ qué letras van con la primera fila?
- What does this mean?
- Please correct the following sentences, thank you for your time. → I have cereal or bread or ric...