18 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
I have the question, I was worked in restaurants. My manager told me that, " The restaurant has to be close early at 10 o'clock, because the weather was getting worse." But other employee already told the customers that we close at 10:30, when they get the set. The biggest problem is those customers are very straight and tough attitude, they want to say ," somebody already told me , your guys close at 10:30. how come I have to leave at 10:00." if this kind of situation, how should I tell them.
Read more comments
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- 「いいか?」って、 「言ったのが分かった?」の意味もありますか?
- Is this natural? 언니는 한국말 공부하고있어. 하지만 언니 남자친구가 영어 잘해.
- find the one mistake : he used to love dogs but one attacked him and he does not like them no more
- 그 사진 따로 확대해 붙여본들.... what is 붙여본들?
- 「右のほうに離れてください」っていうと、 ①ちょっと右から離れて左ヘ寄ってください。 ②ちょっと離れて、もっと右ヘ寄ってください。 どちらの意味ですか? ③
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- If Ally is a name , how do you pronounce it? The same as the name Alice (without the /s/sound)?
- a. He may be a university professor, but he sure is dumb. b. It is true that he is a university p...
- How do you write $5.50 in English. 1,five dollars and fifty cents 2,five dollars and fifty 3,f...
- Hi natives: Do the following sentences mean the same? And are they all correct and do they all...
- What is the difference between “careless” and “negligent”? Could you please provide me some exam...