- The thought that they were strong, but once the disease struck, always can't resist, uncomfortabl...
- "If you can possibly face the thought, we'd like you to chair next year's celebration." What doe...
- What does 'wild thoughts' mean? I found this expression in THE GIVER. quote; Each time, at each a...
- Does this make sense? I’m not a smart girl, so the only way for me to improve my english skills ...
- Why does -랑 appear at the end of nouns? What does it mean??
- 'Go in for' is used like this in US English?
- Do this make sense? He died from car accident. He died of heart disease.
- can you give me a sentence to write in Japanese ,thank you💜💜
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this make sense? I’m not a smart girl, so the only way for me to improve my English skill is...
- Does this make sense? People shouldn’t rely on translation apps too much, as sometimes it cannot...
- I'm trying to make a question on the website to finding something. But, I failed. That's why I ...
- Wharf does "accommodation " mean ?
- Which one is more common or what's the difference ? I have had an accident or I had an accident ?