18 Dec 2016
Question about Japanese
What does 茜さす according to many translators, this means glowing red, but when i look up red on google, it shows up as only "aka" rather than akane. so according to you, what would "akane sasu" mean? (also, what does "sasu" mean?) thanks! mean?
Read more comments
- What does It gives me gas mean?
- What does うちには20歳をかしらに、3人の男の子がいる mean?
- What does どうかなさいましたか。 mean?
- What does 話すことはならんぞ。 mean?
- What does embarked mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?