Read more comments
- Can I use expression 'sober mind' ? For example, in sentence ' if teenagers have a sober mind, th...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? when I use the expression ( I do so long to) can I use it fo...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? hello , I've read this expression . "Not him, by any chance?...
- Is this correct?
- "end of a discussion" why put "of" in this sentence? can i say "end the discussion"?
- How can I say "protect" in Korean? Can you give me examples and conjugations in the simple past, ...
- It's okay?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Look to the left! Is it natural?
- Do you say "I live outside of the city." or "I live outside the city."?
- What does "You don’t hold up foreign aid that we had previously appropriated for a political in...
- She didn’t photograph well Does this mean that she doesn’t take good pirctures or that she doesn...
- what's the difference between 'break down' and 'break up'? both of them have a meaning 'divide so...