Read more comments
- If I want to use the pharse "every morning" to express the following sentence "I always have to s...
- Which pharse is more correct: I woke up early in the morning Or I rose ealy in the morning.
- How do you say this in English (US)? pharse
- What does this chat mean?
- What does 일지매 mean?
- What does kowood svp mean?
- What does Musimy tam dotrzeć mean?
- What does I'd make a candle out of it if I ever found it mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?