- What verbs and phrasal verbs do you often use with "responsibility" and "obligation?" I'd apprec...
- She isn't known What is the verb tense?
- About the verbs, such as to hold , to constrain, and to suppress , which one fits best the senten...
- pls help me check if I do correctly below Chang to form 아요/어요 1. 바쁘다 -> 바빠요 2. 많다 -> 많아요 3. ...
- "people's faces" or "people's face"?
- insecurity用中文怎麼說？ feeling insecure, having a lot of insecurities about one's body etc
- -미나씨 뭐 먹을까요? -아 글쎄요. 냉면은 어때요? -별로 안 좋아요 -그럼 갈비탕이나 된장찌개는요? -음... 어젯밤 갈비탕을 먹었어요 된장찌개를 주문하자! -좋아요. ...
- 皆さん、is this correct : '日本語を話します' or '日本語が話せます'。plz
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...
- Which one makes more sense? 1-He didn't want the permission from us. 2-He didn't ask for our perm...