Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- 1) 仕事したくない。 2) 仕事行きたくない。 Both means " I don't want to go to work", do you. prefer to use one ove...
- Do you think there's a difference between American people's handwritings and British people's ...
- My question is to those who has ever dealt with depression. What are your recommendations for imp...
- May I know if anyone could help me with this exercise? 🥺
- If I said : "山田さんは学校を辞めました" では 山田さんは先生ですか？学生ですか？ Or the condition is not enough?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- please help me Correct sentence . I was chat with my mother at night. we talked about how to ...
- I told an American that " I met my friends" and he replied "Friends! strip clubs in Korea". I can...
- can you tell me the time order of whole thing underlined ? i am misty and unsure ?
- Hello! In this case, Could you change the sentence"medical procedure have never phased my brothe...
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...