Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 動詞と自動詞
- 「動詞わけがない」を使って、「動詞しなきゃだめ」を使って、なにが違いますか？ 例えば: 食べ物は全部を食べなきゃだめ！ 食べ物は全部を食べるわけがない！ もっと丁寧文章がいるの？ 何が...
- What does "ASAP Rocky" mean?
- I cannot catch the conversation in attached audio file. Please tell me what this woman is saying.
- 혼자 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. 그런데 궁금한 게 있는데요. 아래 이미 알고 있는 표현이에요. ............ 날카로운 칼 or ...
- Could someone kindly correct the message below? ⬇️ Is it more beautiful to practice English spe...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- What do you say when you want someone to face north?
- Fish don’t wear jackets! Is this grammatically correct?
- Could i ask the questions 124-128-129-130 ? Pls explain it if you’re possible
- I'm flatterd. Is it use often in daily?
- Hello👋🏻 Is it a right sentence: “He works here or there?”? Or I can say ONLY “Does he work here o...