Read more comments
- What is the difference between help and help out ?
- What is the difference between I can help you. and I can help you out. ?
- I need some help. I want to know some well known sayings about friend or friendship. Thanks.
- what is used more often? what is more natural? clase veinte/ clase vigésimo
- Bonjour tout le monde Est-ce que quelqu'un aurait un ou deux conseils pour parler anglais sans ...
- what is used more often? undécimo/decimoprimero decimonoveno/decimonono
- ペットボトルの包装に「開栓後要冷蔵」が書いてあります。 中国語と思いましたが文法的には日本語に合ってますか？
- ¿Cómo más se puede usar el verbo "cotillear"? 1) Voy a cotillear en mi bolsa, habrá encontrado mi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- North Korea is acting as if it has the upper hand in the denuclearization negotiations with the U...
- Hello, tell me please which one is correct: 1. The ATM asked the pilot to confirm he was out o...
- I’m terrible at listening to English. Are there any tips for that?
- Without homework, I could go to the library with you. Is this sentence correct?
- Is it wrong to use ‘cheer up’ with ‘hard’? For example, is ‘He cheered her up hard.’ incorrect? S...