18 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
I give you my homework " giving lots of homework " , but I don't receive it back from you . is it grammatically correct ? the subject of my homework is about giving lots of homework , so I put it in quotation mark . is it right
Read more comments
- What is the difference between I have just finished my homework and I just finished my homework ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 做作业 。做练习。刷题。 除了do homework,do some exercise
- What is the difference between I have to do my homework and I must do my homework ?
- Can someone correct this
- bimestralmente Is common adverb?
- Put those books (in/over) the cupboard.
- 君が________ ________ _______ _______ から必ず来てくれ。 バンド演奏が 来ない できない ことには 上の言葉を文に正解順番でおいてください。 出来るだけ文の...
- When asking about someone's age, why is 몇 pronounced as 'myeot' rather than 'myeoch'?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Feel n. Feeling What’s the difference?
- Does this sound natural? You’re so pretty, out of respect
- Which one is correct I can’t stop watching 1- me too 2- me neither
- Essentially this is B+ board, just a damn sight faster. This was Sunday afternoon football with ...
- What’s the difference between “Rinse your mouth ” and “Gargle ”? After brushing teeth, which shal...