Read more comments
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Does this sound natural? I have never had feelings for anyone as I have for him before.
- Chi è che ha preso le mie chiavi? La traducción más exacta al español sería: ¿Quién es el que ...
- I've got a question what does insofar as mean in general I came across this sentence I'll answer ...
- Me podriais describir esta imagen?
- Please correct : 1) I'm not very good at volleyball. 2) I'm fed up with helping our neighbours.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- Is it rude to sao "hell yeah" to Christians?
- There was a silly problem with a machine, so I couldn't finish it in time. I'm so sorry. Is this ...
- When I was in a situation where I was going to ask for English expressions, 1. What do you say in...
- You must be tired to come all the way here. Come in and rest well feel free. Is this correct?
- I wonder about using time preposition. For exampel we usually use the expressions, ‘in the mornin...