- How do you say this in Japanese? 平时极少看QQ，今天看了一下。忽然发现，大家很热闹呀，感觉有点孤单呢。 “大家很热闹呀，感觉...
- How do you say this in Japanese? 看不懂你们再说些什么 我是外国人
- How do you say this in Japanese? 好好看
- Does this sound natural? 昔は教室のことが嫌いだったけど、今は大好きです。先生はいつも楽しいに教えてうれしいです。速く日本語を勉強して日本に行くと思います。この夢がいつ...
- Which sentence is more matural: 1. You'll stay here whether you want it or not. 2. You'll stay ...
- неловкий конкретно, специфически, в каком смысле, в каких ситуациях чазе всего употребляют? с пр...
- What does “militar” mean in this sentence: “estava militando a favor do Trump”?
- Which sentence means "All overseas student don't speak French before arriving in France." 1。留学生都...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?