Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- White House Wallets, can someone explain the ethymology of this phrase?
- Hola, soy Profesor de Portugués, alguien quiere practicar español con mis alumnos y al mismo tie...
- Here's another sad attempt at forming sentences- "그들은 여섯년이 접촉을 없넌." (it's supposed to mean: "The...
- 1. It's more of a deliberate action rather than something you do naturally. 2. It's more of a de...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- My right eye got swollen. Does this sound natural?
- "You can change or cancel your test up until Wednesday 23 October 2019." It's quite vague to me....
- 'Come across with' is not used in AmE? It says British.
- I wonder when I have to use verb as a passive form. for example, Hundreds of copies were sent o...
- You have been afford to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?