19 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
How do you say this in English (US)? I started (blog) as I've been asked many times what my favorite temples or places in Japan are. I thought, "why not start writing about Kyoto?"
- new blog post does this sound natural?
- I wrote a new blog post. does this sound natural?
- The blog post that won the competition is … does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in French (France)? ¿Cómo se dice en francés "textos monológicos y textos dia...
- How do you say this in Korean? 모범수로 출소했어요
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? “那我什么都带啊”
- How do you say this in English (US)? throught
- How do you say this in Korean? 女をもてあそぶ男は死んだ方がいい
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?