Read more comments
- Which is correct? I think Japanese snack is the best. Or I think Japanese snacks are the best. I ...
- I'm not so hungry because I ate some snack a while ago. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? which snacks taste good in America?
- "On an hour" or "at an hour"?
- Is 'you are a sensitive person' a complement
- What do you call your money?
- 場所を示す助詞の「に」と「で」 「テーブルに鉛筆がある」 「学校で運動会がある」 「運動会」はどこかに置いてあるものではなく、起こる出来事ですので、助詞は「で」にしますよね。 ...
- is Japanese manga really good?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- A question about the US history.. who was your favorite president of the US?
- Which sentence do you use when you forgot a word and trying to remember it?
- I am looking for a friend to talk on line, help me talk in English or Swedish, and I can help yo...
- bachalor degree of teaching of French and English with honors it's BEd or BA or Bsc (Ed)?
- thier home /their homes/their house/ their houses ? Which of them are the best? 1 A large num...