Read more comments
- Can you please tell me what this sentence means? 미안해요. 내일 시험이 있어요. 저는 도서관에 갈래요. Doesn't the suff...
- dagegen: against it Part of speech: adverb Example sentence: Ich bin absolut dagegen. Sentence...
- Thanks for concerning about me. Does this sound natural??
- せっかくの休みなのに 仕事してるの？！ せっかくの는 어떻게 하면 돼요? 겨우 쉬는 날인데 일해? 모처럼 을 써요?
- A：你買這麼貴的衣服，那你還有錢吃飯嗎 B：（寧願...也，非...不可） 我不懂B的回答 我可以說 B：我寧願不吃飯也非買衣服不可 這句話正確嗎
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- Could I say " breakfast time was over a long time ago " ? when a foreign friend of mine asks me w...
- Please straighten out my sentences below! 🙇 the only things i did during the four days weekend ...
- I write an essay every day, but I'm not sure it is correct or not. Could you check it and pleas...
- Will braces fix my limp smile?
- a certificate of “achieving” or “achievement”? Can u show me when we use V-ing? They are all Noun. 😥