Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? “Never, never give up”
- Never ever give up on your dreams！ Why use“on”？ Never ever give up your dreams！Is this right？
- You still give back, even though you haven't gotten into accomplish what you want to accomplish. ...
- What does are you recognizes me? mean?
- What does '날아갈 것 같다' mean?
- What does I'm flirt mean?
- What does 예보당 mean?
- What does 기대하셔도 좋을 것 같아요! mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？