Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- 日本での生活外国と違うところは 外から帰ってきたら靴を脱ぐ そばや麺は音をたてて食べて良い チップはない 英語にしてください
- How are 입니다, 습니다 and 합니다 used in sentences?
- 大家觉得我写得怎样？ 越南妇女节 很快就来越南妇女节了。我想给妈妈一个惊喜，就为她好好准备，给她组织一个难忘的妇女节。...
- When I see 1회: 1pm, 2회: 5pm etc. on an event poster does that mean it will take place at 1pm and ...
- "お手伝いしましょうか"を言う場合は、英語の"May I help you."と同じですか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the word "fathomable/unfanthomable" still used? When was the last time you used it?
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...
- This shirt suits/firs you. Which word sounds natural ? ( meaning the shirt's color, the style lo...
- I'm a Korean who is learning English language and finding someone to do language exchange. I th...