Read more comments
- Do Americans learn any foreign languages in schools? Maybe it's a dumb question, but I've alway...
- how many syllables in APPLICATION? my answer is 3. am i right?
- When do you use 이/가 in a sentence?
- Opposite of 下ろす?
- Hi guys, can you please help me correct this text? Thank you August. There is no denying th...
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- No.268 why is c incorrect? Can't you think that "Before (they are) delivered ..."?
- Does this make sense? A:What would you like to drink? Beer or wine? B: both are fine to me. / e...
- which verb is correct here, CAN, COULD or both are possible ? A: I need to borrow a camera. B...
- What does “went out one after another” mean? Three of the candles went out one after another.
- which sentence is correct ? 1) I locked the door so as it doesn't slam. 2) I locked the door ...