- The front door was wet though it wasn't raining. does this sound natural?
- Can you unlock the front door because he's coming home soon. does this sound natural?
- (At the front desk) Do you have a humidifier at this hotel? does this sound natural?
- Which one should I choose as the answer to N.655? I thought it was “almost”.
- Can you check it please? if something is wrong, can you explain why.
- Which is correct usage? #1 The river was flooded by the heavy rain. #2 There is a lot of fl...
- "Acquistare" è usato frequentemente?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- "congratulations to myself for passing this hell week " is this sentence correct?
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...