Read more comments
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- How do you say this in French (France)? mismatching: e.g: mismatching socks
- How do you say this in English (US)? if a sandwich has become flat because someone pressed it, is...
- How do you say this in Japanese? "He encourages me to work hard when life is troublesome"
- How do you say this in English (US)? 交流
- How do you say this in Korean? サングラス
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?