19 Dec 2016
Question about Korean
Can someone please give a detailed explanation about the differences between 은/는 and 이/가? I've been studying Korean for some time already, and still confused by when to use what (I'm not talking about the 받침, I know the grammatical rule for that).
Read more comments
- on dit: "vous devriez dire ça avant!" , "vous auriez dû dire ça avant!" ou "vous deviez dire ça a...
- Please help me with the highlight question.
- est-ca correct? Le médecin a dit qu'il faut qu'il visite un psychologue qui peut lui aider ave...
- est-ce correct? Je détest que tu m'aimes la nuit, mais la jour tu m'ignores. Ton acte me détru...
- Correct mistakes, please: 1. I agree with the statement, that professional athletes make good ro...
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- "I'm in the middle of finishing my report." Does it mean the person is almost done with the re...
- What does "wedgie" means? O_o
- What's the meaning of "sort" here? Please look at the picture. From "The Hobbit", Tolkien.
- What is the opposite of nerdy group?
- I'm not what I was when you first met me. Dose this sound natural??