19 Dec 2016
Question about Japanese
So I've been watching tips on manners in Japan, and a youtuber I watched said that when asking for the bill, it would be alright if you cross your two index fingers together as this makes the waiter's job efficient. Is this a common thing to do in Japan? I'm going there today and I don't want to look quite foolish haha
Read more comments
- Can you check and correct my English? I will post it on instagram. Can you give me some advice to...
- 제일 유명한 음식 뭐예요? 추천해주세요. Does this sound natural?
- 才不嘞 才不 和 嘞 是固定搭配吗？和 才不 有什么不同？
- Kan noen hjelpe meg å oversette dette til norsk?
- 卡哇伊は港台で実際に使用されていますか？ またはそれ以外の言い方がよく使用されているのか 教えてください。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Sympathizing and criticizing Connect the words to make phrases. 1. You should have 2. Try no...
- queria perguntar se vocês tem alguma dica para mim que sou timido,introvertido e com problemas de...
- What does “top-tier” mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...