19 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
Many times I hear the Americans pronounce the letter "s" as "sh". For example, the word "stream a video" would sound like "shtream a video", "Industry" becomes "Indushtry", even the TV anchor, Tyra used to say "Makesh you happy", Is that true? When is that possible is that a rule where you use sh instead of a? Also are there regions in USA or Canada where this is more common?
Read more comments
- I don't understand "For the third times in less than a year". This means around 3 years?
- "Two times in a row OR in arrow" ? does this sound natural?
- How many times have that happened to you?
- Doesn’t มา mean come?
- Does this make sense? it’s better to tell the way of solution than only comment the answer.
- 文章を直してください 家を出た後、その変な人をまた見ました。
- Could you please give me some sentences using "Be that as it may"? I still find difficult to und...
- What are some words of encouragement in Japanese? Such as, keep your head up/ it will all be ok. ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- "Fette bra". Hva betyr dette uttrykket? Er det det samme som "Veldig bra"?
- How do you describe the person with the blue circle place?
- what does over by the punch mean?
- How can I practice my English speaking with native speakers?? which apps should I use??🤔
- Please tell me the difference between: 1. If you REMOVE this word, the sentence WOULD sound very...
- Is this sentence correct? The bus doesn't show way to the terminal.