- Look at that huge sigh of the convenience store over there! does this sound natural?
- I don't see the sigh of letting up. does this sound natural?
- Being forgettable is a sigh of aging. does this sound natural?
- Correct my grammar please 수정 씨가 저보다 태국을 잘알 수도 있어요
- Correct my grammar please 내일은 엄청 덥겠다
- Is it correct? 風邪のため、学校に行きじゃない。 Due to my cold I didn't go to school.
- How to say in japanesw My SNS was hacked by my friend
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Does this sound natural? To realize the benefits of correct English pronunciation.
- beneath vs under skin beneath vs under water what's the difference between beneath and under ? ...
- Thank you for waited for me for long time. Is this sentence is correct?
- 【I don’t have the foggiest notion】 This expression means like “ I don’t know” But, I can’t unde...
- We're in a hurry. Question: Why does this sentence need “a ”here?