- ”eye candy” は ｢見て楽しいもの、目の保養になるもの｣という意味があると学びましたが、どう使えば良いかあまりわかりません。 誰か eye candy を使って例文を教えてくれませんか？
- I think it's good for your eye's health to watch far distance without your glasses occasionally. ...
- You said you get eye strain easily. Isn't it because of your glasses with a too high degree? does...
- How do you say this in Japanese? Organize your desk! (掃除するみたいな)
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? Have a nice winter vacation! Enjoy Beijing
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Being made of paper and thin wood sticks, they ("Odawara ...
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 正妹
- How do you say this in Japanese? Having fun in a virtual reality
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?