Read more comments
- In Canada it's normal to say thank you for small things such as asking for directions and questio...
- I know that ありがとう/ありがとうございます is basically thank you but what about どうもありがとう/どうもありがとうございます ? It's...
- どうも皆さん。シシです。（＾ω＾） I have a question. I really want to move to Japan for an engineering career, bu...
- I'd like it gel nailed. What does "it" mean in this sentence?
- I’m 166cm so am I tall or normal in Japan? 😅
- What can I use for the next word, tell me the correct things that I can use. if they're loud, ...
- 요즘엔 제일 듣는 노래에요? Is it a good formal question?
- What's 々 used for?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- What does '' The struggle is real'' mean? I'm sorry I still don'tget it😢
- Im reading a novel and i have problems with past sentences. This is what has been written in the ...
- "peculiar" what is the connotation if that word? is it usually positive when we call someone or s...
- Feel n. Feeling What’s the difference?
- Does this sound natural? You’re so pretty, out of respect