Read more comments
- このお茶は私のかどうか分からない does this sound natural?
- お茶をはらいましょう does this sound natural?
- お茶は竹水らしく味るね。また、ちょっと酸っぱいね。 does this sound natural?
- Sinceㅔ and ㅐ are pronounced basically the same, would it be very bad if you mistaken these two wh...
- Once I saw か written like this. Is it an appropriate way to write it? Or it's considered bad ort...
- Was bedeutet "die Handlungen" im folgenden Satz? "Aus den Geräuschen kann man bei längeren Texte...
- Would it be weird to use かもしれない when talking about something I’m like 95% certain about? Like bef...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?