05 Oct 12:19 PM
Question about English (US)
What's the difference between you're welcome,no problem and sure thing?I'm a little confused how to use them property🤔Like if I gave a gift to a friend,she said thanks.Is it unnatural to say no problem in this case?
Read more comments
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- 🌟🌟🌟Hi! Can you please help me by writing down what is being said in these clips? Thank you in adv...
- -山田にお伝えしておきます -どちら様でしょうか -了解しました -しばらくお待ちください -ぜひこの機会にご入会してください -ご苦労様です なぜ上記に書いてあるものは全て間違いなのでしょうか？
- Could someone explain what is the use of the "这么" in the phrase "你怎么这么伤心?"
- Anyone online who can talk with me? I’m new here!😝
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Could you tell me whether you could use "do-it-all" to refer to a person, please? And also, if ...
- Would you mind answering a question, please? I'm wondering whether "must have done" could be use...
- “Don’t need no credit card” I though it means I need credit. Why it means opposite? Lol
- What is the difference in meaning between 1. He showed up on me. 2. He showed up to me.
- Which of A - D is correct to fill the blank with? --------------------------------------------...