- 혼자 한국어를 공부하고 있어요. 그런데 궁금한 게 있는데요. 아래 읽느 책에서 나온 단어예요. ............ "면접하다" ...........
- 梅を見に行ったが、名所と言われている（ ）、梅の木が少なくてガッカリして。 １．につけ ２．ばかりでなく ３．だてけあって ４．割に これを答えて、説明してください。 ...
- The aircraft engine is the pearl in the crown of modern industry. Natural?
- guys I'm learing ひらがな and I finished the basic 46 letter and I want some one to explain dakuon an...
- Do you answer like this? Is it commonly used? Q:How old are you? A: Fifteen years old.
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?
- What does things out mean? I just wish I had some dirt on him to even things out.
- "You're lucky I can't breathe, or I'd walk all up and down your ass." I hear this is a vulgar wa...
- in friends season 4 episode 13, Rachel said the most adorable guy came over today and I got to ...
- What do you say when you want someone to face north?
- Fish don’t wear jackets! Is this grammatically correct?