05 Oct 02:37 PM
Read more comments
- Para describir un objeto podemos decir: Es una cosa con la que... Es algo con lo que... Es u...
- How do you say your parents' parents? Does both of them the same? 할머니 and 할아버지?
- 山田さんはパーティーの場所を知っているでしょうか 山田さんはパーティーの場所を知っていますか 知っていますかとしっているでしょうかの違いは何ですか
- しんせにひたほうがいいです。 Is this sentence correct? I asked my Japanese teacher for help with this sentenc...
- When is 많다 and 많이 used
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- Could I say " breakfast time was over a long time ago " ? when a foreign friend of mine asks me w...
- Please straighten out my sentences below! 🙇 the only things i did during the four days weekend ...
- I write an essay every day, but I'm not sure it is correct or not. Could you check it and pleas...
- Will braces fix my limp smile?
- a certificate of “achieving” or “achievement”? Can u show me when we use V-ing? They are all Noun. 😥