05 Oct 04:08 PM

Closed question
Question about English (US)

How can I say when I want to refer to the comment above me?

umm.. 'the comment above' is maybe right I guess
and how about this 'what the guy above wrote', is this right?

Read more comments

English (US)

English (US) Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong) Near fluent
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions