Read more comments
- What does でる in "たくさんの屋台がでていました。" mean?
- What does でるもの なのようん。 mean?
- What does the ~んでる part in 「生きるんでるんです」mean? I know the ~んです part means giving explanation.
- 안녕하세요. 질문이 있습니다. 여자 친구하고 헤어지고 나서 소중함을 알게 됐어요. 문법은 맞습니까? 부탁드립니다.
- could someone please translate my song lyrics into korean? soon we’ll see the stars just watch ...
- May I ask a question, please? When you say "The social numbers of the people who are in danger c...
- 日本ではどんなアプるで歌を聞かれますか? 例えば韓国では Melon, 西洋では Spotify を使うでしょう🤔
- "One is mine and the others is for you." In this sentence, is it right to use 'is' aftet 'others'?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Help me!
- Is this used in AmE?
- If I donot want to chat, I donot want to say directly, and I will say I have school, we will talk...
- What does the phrasal verb "tiptoe" mean? Can you give me some examples of its use? thanks in ad...
- We need to cross that bridge or take a ferry to get to the opposite bank. Can you understand the...