Read more comments
- I couldn't stand to dispense with my boyfriend (temporary). does this sound natural?
- She is greedy. She has as many as three boyfriends. or She is acquisitive. She has as many as t...
- I was angry with my boyfriend tonight does this sound natural?
- which one is correct? Turn the light off or Turn off the light
- stand on ceremony: to behave in a formal way: Please sit down and make yourself comfortable, we ...
- Is this natural? Really, Day working is finished p.m 10.
- 「日本に温泉が多い。」って不自然ですね? 「日本に温泉が多い理由は、、、」って、日本のサイトで目にした。 まさか、「日本に温泉が多い」っていう文章の仕組みは、「日本に富士山がある。」という存...
- Hello! Could you guess the meaning of "potent"in this case of the picture below? Could you let ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- How do you call the "secretaria" of your school in English?
- Which phrase do you use often? "postpone" or "put off".
- Is this a natural sentence? ‘Do you know when the class ends? ‘
- 'There’s not enough room to swing a cat' is used in AmE?
- Hello gyus. Please could you read my paragraphs and tell me what do you think (: Grammar mistake...