- He had only one desire in life to make a fortune does this sound natural?
- How empty it is to desire for what you cannot ever get! does this sound natural?
- She has a desire to get on in life, so I guess She will never have her baby.Children will get in ...
- Is it ok to say "どうしたの?気分ないじゃない。。" to mom? Is it rude or natural?
- いつ「〜ようになる」を使ってもいいですか？ 例えば、 私の妹がお箸を使えるようになりました。
- C'est quoi le différence entre 'j'aime' et 'j'aime bien'?
- 玉が僕を中りました。 Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Is the verb 'nip' used in this sense in US English?
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?