Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? kal
- How do you say this in English (US)? main kal ghr ja raha hu
- How do you say this in English (UK)? kal mujhe b chuti nahi hai.
- A friend of mine: What did you have for dinner? Does it sound correct if I say: It's a bit too ea...
- Which one is correct? "It didn't worked" or "It didn't work"
- Is it common to say 祝你有美好的一天 in China?
- I'm Thai.I need a friend to practice English.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...
- Which one makes more sense? 1-He didn't want the permission from us. 2-He didn't ask for our perm...